We’re looking for an intelligent and determined Lead Game Programmer who will be responsible for leading, developing, motivating and managing a team of programmers while collaborating with other team members.
- Lead and manage a programming team at technical and personnel level
- Write robust, maintainable code
- Set up best practices for coding and conduct regular code reviews
- Encourage the team to create a strong technical document on different development platforms/console
- Analyze performance and implement optimizations at several levels within the game engine
- Identify risks involved with the development of games and provide solutions to resolve complex problems
- Provide estimate time to complete programming task/objectives and be committed to meet them
- Strong, proven C/C++ programming and software architecture skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a team lead
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- At least one or more shipped titles on multiple platforms preferred
- Passionate, committed and high level of energy
- Cover letter which should explain why you are interested in working on Project Kato
WHY JOIN US
Our culture is centered on embracing diversity and empowering personal growth. We encourage creativity and innovative thinking to craft games that engages the hearts and minds. We summon you to join our team!
Please send resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position you are applying for in the subject.