Our studio is looking for a Narrative Designer who is respects and loves their audience, and is passionate about bringing exceptional gameplay experience to players. Our Narrative Designer is responsible for devising and driving multi-disciplinary game features that help to make our characters and world come alive.
- Develop story outlines and characters dialogue
- Brainstorming potential mechanics with the team
- Help develop the history and world of our new IP
- Write and edit compelling quest, lore, and story text
- Balance the narrative experience with the player’s objective
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent narrative and dialogue writing skills
- A love for games and crafting immersive stories
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Passionate, committed and high level of energy
- Cover letter which should explain why you are interested in working on Project Kato
WHY JOIN US
Our culture is centered on embracing diversity and empowering personal growth. We encourage creativity and innovative thinking to craft games that engages the hearts and minds. We summon you to join our team!
Please send resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com and include the position you are applying for in the subject.