We’re looking for a determined Senior Game Programmer to join our team! In this role, you’ll be part of our innovative, imaginative, and intelligent team to build complex gameplay systems and tools.
- Write robust, maintainable code
- Work closely with art and design to create and iterate on gameplay features
- Analyze performance and implement optimizations at several levels within the game engine
- Ability to deliver in accordance with prescribed deadlines, on time and of high quality
- Strong, proven C/C++ programming and software architecture skills
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multiple shipped titles
- Passionate, committed and high level of energy
- Cover letter which should explain why you are interested in working on Project Kato
WHY JOIN US
Our culture is centered on embracing diversity and empowering personal growth. We encourage creativity and innovative thinking to craft games that engages the hearts and minds. We summon you to join our team!
Please send resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position you are applying for in the subject.