We’re looking for a talented Technical Animator who will combine excellent technical abilities with a passion for character animation to create robust runtime motion solutions. You will create innovative rigs and tools to allow anything that moves in the game to come to life.
- Rigging characters
- Adapt and maintain aspects of in-game character mechanics and handling
- Asset export and implementation
- Work closely with Animation, Engineering, and Design teams to integrate animation features
- Strong understanding of runtime animation systems such as state machines, IK, animation layering
- Driven to solve technical challenges across many aspects of game development
- Skilled at running physics sims on cloth or other physics items
- At least one or more shipped titles on multiple platforms preferred
- Passionate, committed and high level of energy
- Cover letter which should explain why you are interested in working on Project Kato
WHY JOIN US
Our culture is centered on embracing diversity and empowering personal growth. We encourage creativity and innovative thinking to craft games that engages the hearts and minds. We summon you to join our team!
Please send resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position you are applying for in the subject.